WORK WITH BENE-FIT
BENE-FIT is in constant need of qualified fitness and recreation professionals across the United States to fill vacancies at the various fitness and recreation facilities they manage. If you are looking for part-time or full-time work in the fitness and recreation industry, send BENE-FIT your resume NOW. Employees are needed in a variety of areas. They include, but are not limited to:
- Certified Fitness Instructors (aerobics, pilates, yoga, karate, judo, etc.)
- Certified Personal Trainers
- Exercise physiologists, exercise science graduates and students.
- Fitness & Recreation managers.
- Shift supervisors.
- Registered sports officials in various team sports.
- Marketing specialists.
- Administrative assistants.
Professional Certifications for fitness instructors or personal trainers from AFAA, ACE, Cooper Institute, ACSM, NSCA and other reputable certifying governing bodies preferred.
You can contact BENE-FIT by going to the Contact BENE-FIT page to complete the employment application submit your resume.
BENE-FIT Employment Application